Core logic splitter install

Yesterday I’ve finally installed the core logic splitter at the beginning of my telephone line and I’ve also replaced all the cables. Here is the report of the “health” of the line before and after:

Before dsl_stats_before





The main differences are:

1)  -1db of attenuation for the downstream

2)  a more continuous  bit distribution in the high frequency

2) + 1.6 MBit  for the downstram


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.