In the last days I am having some trouble running 5GHz 802.11n with this device and last version of OpenWRT. It turn out that b43 open source driver can’t work in N mode, so I switched to the proprietary WL broadcom driver. However, it cause my router to crash after a client connect to it.
I’m working on it.
log driver debug information with hostapd
You can check if your interface is connected to an AP with
iw wlan0 link
and the output is something like this
SSID: blabla freq: 2432 RX: 196892 bytes (1278 packets) TX: 19107 bytes (125 packets) signal: -35 dBm tx bitrate: 57.8 MBit/s MCS 5 short GI bss flags: short-preamble short-slot-time dtim period: 0 beacon int: 100
In this last month I have received the replacement for my PowerRouter due to the recall campaign for solar module problem. Now I have discovered 3 annoying issue:
1) (solved by Nedap support) I can’t see the consumption data of my old system on myPowerRouter. I can see all data exept data related to current sensor. This is my screenshot:
2) Now that is winter the DOD is limiteted to 75% and I can’t disable this protection system.
3) Detailed data of voltage, current etc. older than July 2013 are for me unavailable. The system have been installed in 2012 and I can see the data available in the dashboard (like solar yead) from 2012.
During the update of a BB I always get this error from BB Desktop Software
there was an error updating your software
I solve the problem removing the battery as suggested here